www.fostermonsters.com

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Daily Orphan : Day 6

Well , it's Saturday. I guess I was hoping this day wasn't going to come , but it has.  Orphie is on his own journey now, without me. I already am missing him. I'd be lying to say I didn't shed a few quiet tears.

Sometimes it's hard to remember that hard Goodbyes make room for big Hellos , but I think it's true. Maybe Orphie will contact me someday , from his new home.  I sure hope so.  Good luck out there Little One , I love you.



























































































2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You taught him well, headmistress. I'm sure he'll be fine. You'll probably find him hanging out at a coffee shop in the city some day!

    ReplyDelete