www.fostermonsters.com

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Daily Orphan: Day 4

I know this post is sort of a day late ( not that anybody is really keeping track right?) . This is what yesterday was like for me and Orphie. It was a lot better than yesterday!



We got ready and then hopped on the bus towards Berkeley. This was Orphie's second bus ride , because we haven't exactly been able to ride our bike without a seat on it! We don't like the bus as well as the train ( or the bike) but it can be sort of interesting. I like that it gives me a lot of time to look out the window.












This is a familiar picture isn't it! I really enjoy this combination of things , and I try and include them into all my mornings! We finished ' A Wrinkle In Time' and I loved it! Somebody says there is a movie but I just like the keep the experience of the book for myself I think.














The reason we went to Berkeley is because on Thursday mornings I go to therapy. I thought for a really long time about whether or not I wanted to announce this for everyone to see.  Honestly friends , I think it's sort of cool. I like my feelings! Big deal! Orphie liked it too. We had a breakthrough*!       *just kidding 










It was a beautiful day yesterday and in the afternoon we made our way across the tunnel to work.










Work was great yesterday! I had my littlest group of sewers in the afternoon. We are making pajama shorts. While I was measuring some elastic for one of them , another snapped hers on accident and it hit me in the nose. It was actually really funny and they literally squealed with laughter.  I got to work with Amy ( hi Amy!) who I only get to see a few days a week and that was really nice. This is Orphie and the cookie of the day. Aren't they cute? 











After work I took the train home. Evan the Pizzabot ( Hi Evan!) met me at the station because I didn't have my bike  ( I think I've mentioned that!) . We had a beer  and watched all the funny TV shows I like  . Orphie didn't drink or watch TV with us. He was already asleep in my purse ( a dry one) , wrapped up in my yellow scarf. It  was a really nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment