www.fostermonsters.com

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Daily Orphan: Day 3

Today was a horrible rotten day! I hate today's stupid guts! Here is why:







For one thing , this rotten day tried to trick me and Orphie by starting off pleasantly with cereal and coffee.  I did do a lot of dishes ( that I failed to do last night) and that sort of put me in a mood.  






I've been working on this dress for over a week , and I made a big mistake on it and I think it makes my butt look ridiculous.







I forgot I left this pot on the stove and filled the house with yucky smoke and burnt my lunch! Orphie was sympathetic but I was hungry and grumpy and running late for work.










THEN. I spilled my water all over the inside of my purse AND ripped my pants on my dumb bike while I was rushing to catch the train. Everything got wet! Even Orphie!










I was just having that kind of horrible rotten day where the little chirping inside my head wasn't being nice to me! Not at all. Orphie didn't get to tell me what was on his mind. I bet he wasn't happy about having to spend the afternoon at work in my soaking wet purse.










And to top it off , when I got to my bike after work , somebody had stolen my bike seat! I really liked that bike seat a lot. It was leather and really comfortable and I'd had it for a long time. It was given to me by.....oh wait , a different piece of @#$& ex-boyfriend. God what the hell is wrong with me/them grumblemumble sulk.     







          I didn't even want to write the Daily Orphan. I really didn't. But Orphie reminded me of something important. He said " Hey ,  it can't always be a chocolate chip cookie surprise day , can it?" ( See yesterday's post if that doesn't make sense.)

                                                                                    And then I remembered!









My friend Sam had given us a chocolate chip cookie a little earlier in the evening when we stopped by her work on the way home! So it technically WAS a chocolate cookie surprise kind of day , just some of the surprises were not ones I liked.  I think tomorrow will be better! Orphie thinks so too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Meredith! I'm glad that your day was chocolate-chip-cookie-ified. I hope whoever stole your bike seat gets punched by monsters. You are the coolest! -Lexi

    ReplyDelete